Sunday 10 May 2020


SOCIAL MEDIA




Cannot stop GODs children for praying and encouraging for each other even though churches are closed but GOD is using social media to connect everyone through social media like Facebook and watsapp. I don't know how people see or take it social media, for me I am not person of social media before this covid 19 situation but as everything got lockdown it was time that we needed to contact through social media, wether needed to ask how they are doing or what I am doing and how we can pray for each other, or update from the world. In midst of this tough situation I am very thankful to God for this gift of connection we can make and knowing the situation around us we can pray or interceed.
                     HEART BREAK


It's a tough time for many people around the globe, many has became jobless, as everything got lock down, small entrepreneurs, factories, daily wages workers and thousands and thousands of migrants workers in India has been returning their homes by walk, train, and buses and as they have been going back to their homes in towns and villages they are not that much worried bout covid 19 but more worry from dying hunger and getting stuck in cities where they don't have any work now.
      EMANUEL ( GOD WITH US)
Psalm 23:4 ' Even though I walk through the darkest valley ,I will fear no evil,for you are with me your rod and your staff,they comfort me.'
I believe in this situation GOD has been speaking and teaching every one of us to be more humble, kind, stronger....and last but not least to trust HIM because HE is with us.
PRAYER POINTS
1: People will use Social media to bless, encourage other.
2: kindly remember all the migrants worker,daily wages worker, and jobless people that GOD will provide food miraculously.
3: continuesly pray that I will be blessing for other in this tough time in any way that GOD wants me to use.
              

No comments:

Post a Comment