Thursday 9 April 2020


               Word with few people

Last week of last month got one more opportunity to share my testimony with few new beliver in Mysore , though I always use to think that my testimony how to came to lord is important but more then that I started thinking that our testimony how my life is now is more important to share then how I came to Lord but those new beliver has been bless by hearing how as a strong Buddhist background girl came to know Christ and now I am serving Him still today. I am really blessed and thank God he can use our testimony to bless other anytime it doesn't matter wether it's old testimony or new.
               Sunday school time



I never been to Sunday school when i grown in LORD because as I born and brought up in Buddhist background when I came to the LORD I was teenager and went for different training to serve GOD, and I use to always bless to see Christian children who knows the scripture in their young age, knows lots of Christian song and dance and it's all the servant of God who took initiative to teach those Sunday school school...though I never learnt in Sunday school but God gave opportunity to teach Sunday school children the stories of Bible and be blessing through them.
                       Quarantine now
So, now everything is lockdown due to covid 19 Sunday school, church and even shops , and I was never been so much in social media kind of person, but I thank God that for invention of phone and internet that we can being a encourager and I have been encourage too through different men and women of God.
PRAYER POINTS
1) Pray for new beliver that they will grow stronger and stronger in LORD.
2) Pray for Sunday school school that what ever they have learn they will not forget and they will apply in their life and teach other too.
3) Pray for me that in this quarantine time also God will use me.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment