Tuesday 8 October 2019

                          MY FRIEND

I met these old Tibetan lady , while having tea on the street and I started my broken Tibetan language to say hello to her and she speak long sentence to me it was bit difficult to understand and I ask her 'do you speak hindi'? she said yes and we started our conversation with my broken Tibetan and with her broken Hindi and funny part is some we don't understand each other n we laugh holding each other hands, I am trying to meet her whenever I go out to have tea because she sits outside the one of local shops. It's been only two three times I met her and she shared me about her family that her children are outside the india(Canada), she is alone in Himachal Pradesh but her children send money to her for her foods and for other needs. When I asked her why don't she went with her children ,she response she went two times she did not like it she prepare staying in India Himachal Pradesh near Dalai Lama place...it's sad in some way because they don't know the truth about living God first of all and the other thing in this old age her children are not with her to take care. I am loving seeing her when I go out in market and chit chat with her, can't wait to share about my believe to her and need right moment , right timing from the above.
             TIME WITH LOU FRIENDS


GOD has opened the door for meeting them (LOU )friends, we use to go out and  have tea and food sometime. Now whenever we meet these days it's so wonderful to hear from them about Jesus as they are reading action bible to improve their English, in very normal conversation also they want to talk about bible story. One time these lou monk invited me to have lunch with them while we were eating the food one of them (lou monk) said "the guy name Peter in bible how much Jesus loved him, Jesus told him before that he is going to deny him three times but did not got angry on peter, how could JESUS could be so graceful?" I was really joyful to know that they are really reading the Book and curious to know more about JESUS, it is really joyful to answer their questions who JESUS  is.
      Prayer points:
1).God will open Old Tibetan lady (my friend)heart to know the living God.
2). Lou monk will able to understand who really JESUS is.
3). Please pray that I will be able to share more about  Christ character to those lou monk not just verbally but through action also. 
                 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment