Thursday 8 August 2019

                         EMERGING
                       
In my Tibetan language learning phase 1,I have been learning more than hundred of words! also I have to make combination of that word to make a sentence, sometime when I try to form a sentence it doesn't make any sense, and chotten la( language teacher) told me not to worry if it is senseless the purpose of phase 1 is to just use the words what I have learnt.
                  Now I am in phase 2 more emerging, trying to speak longer sentence , started interacting with local shopkeeper in Tibetan and in the beginning it's funny because I start and get stuck forming the sentences and interesting part is these( Tibetan) people help me to finish the whole sentence. I notice that I get started having longer conversation with these( Tibetan) people, and end of day I am learning every day new words from different locals.

                    MONSOON IS HERE

When I came here in MacLeodgunj ( Himachal Pradesh),when ever I met any Believers they use to tell me be prepared for monsoon because monsoon here in MacLeodgunj is terrible everything get moulded and smelly.
                                      As clouds roll and rains came down, can see the monsoon reaction , things started getting moulding, walls of my kitchen are damp but thank you DADDY so far no smelly.
               
              MOVIE WITH CHOTTEN LA

Last Friday I did not had language class because it was so much raining outside, then Chotten' ask me let's watch movie I agreed and started thinking' it may be Bollywood movie she want to watch' she took out her phone and it was Tibetan movie with English subtitles and the name of that movie was " letter to God" . I was so amazed and felt so happy because this time it was not me who was approaching her to listen or telling some testimony about the goodness of Our living GOD but she want to watch this Christan movie and said it's so wonderful right!!... Yes it is! Just think Tibetan Buddhist lady is showing Christian movie.
So true what the word of GOD says Genesis 18:14 is anything difficult for the LORD........
I want to praise HIM and glorify HIM what the book of Amos says in Amos 4: 13' For behold , He who forms mountains and creates the wind and declares to man what are His thoughts ,He who makes dawn into darkness and treads on the high places of the earth the LORD GOD of hosts in His name.
HE is working in HIS way amazingly , I believed that by going through my blog it will bless you all and make us to praise HIM always. Thank you for reading and getting encourage in LORD.

                   (Walls are damp and moulded)


          (Phase 2: Teaching longer sentence)
(Looking oppertunity: speak Tibetan


Prayer points:
1). Pray for shopkeeper whom I meet most of my time, that they will have desire to know about JESUS.
2). Pray for cotten La husband that he will also have desire to know living GOD.
3). Pray for me that I could speak Tibetan language to people whom ever I meet on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment