Monday 9 April 2018

March Update

ON THE EVEREST!!! (JEREMIAH, ISAIAH)
52 chapters in Jeremiah and as started. In the beginning of this book when school leaders told us this book Jeremiah and Isaiah is like on top of Everest than other and after this books rest are not much big. So, I was thinking these books I will try to do my best and finish it .Though i could not finish all chapters of both books( Jeremiah and Ezekiel assignment) but how many chapters I did  I am blessed. How God called them to be spoke person for God Jeremiah was persecuted beaten but spoke boldly word of God. He has chosen from before to be prophet to be nation.
Many times in my life at that moment i did not understand why ? But when look back it's God only who planed everything.
Thank you for reading my blog and thank you for your prayers ,support  and  word of blessing.
Prayer points:
1) God's protection towards students, staff and leader.
2)God will guide for students for their next step.
3)Thank God for the understanding He give me to go through His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment