Saturday 9 January 2021

ANOTHER STORY AND CHRISTMAS

 

ANOTHER EXTRAORDINARY STORY
As journey has begun to take the story I decided to meet one brother his name is Thupten Tsering


and he is Buddhist guy the way he was bought up us like every other children but when he was quite young he got accident with electric transformer and he lost his both arm and he didnot gave up and continue his life without both arm and the talent that God has given in him is extraordinary he can sing very well and he do painting


also which are so good. When I was talking with him and taking his videos one thing he said was touch my heart ' your biggest weakness try to make it biggest strength' though he is Buddhist but somehow God has plan for him and "HE" only gave him those strengths in Thupten Tsering. It was great hearing his story and recording it just I needed to work on all the videos of his and need to edit to make full story. At the end I ask him that if could pray for him and I prayed for him that he will be encourager to many people around the world who gave up their life coz of physical weakness in them also Thupten Tsering will know the true living GOD.
           DECEMBER HAS CAME
It's time of year again all the joys of Christmas. Year 2020 has been hard years, many had been saddened when they think of their loved ones who will not be able to come home for various reasons. It has been also time of healing and renewed strength. As a Christian we can truly get happy at Christmas! No matter what may be happening. I know that we are HIS children and heaven will be our home one day. I was bless to spent Christmas with my niece 'Osher'

this Christmas and its first Christmas for her. I invited Jesus into our heart.
JESUS IS ONLY REASON

Prayer points:
1) I request please pray for Thupten Tsering that as he is motivation for many people but he will find JESUS in his life.
2) Pray for those our brothers and sisters who has lost their loved one and cannot celebrated their Christmas with them. GOD will comfort them.
3)Please pray for me that God will bring more people who have extraordinary stories.





No comments:

Post a Comment