Wednesday 5 August 2020

TESTIMONIES AND SUPERNATURAL GOD

TESTIMONIES IN INTERCESSION
Last week in our in our intercession time we took time for families and friends of intersessor member. It was kind of overwhelming to hear that covid 19 has started infected the families and friends in our intercessor group not just physically also financial too. Not only old age people but among young member of family in intercessor members 





as soon as we hear we started praying for the families and friend in our intecessor group



. Psalm 34:7-9 NIV
The angel of the Lord encamps around
those who fear him, and he delivers
them.
Nahum1:7 NIV
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him,
And  Almighty Father started healing in the life of those families and friends who got infected by virus from the intecessor members families or friends.


ACTS : SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL MINISTRY (online)

When I was serving in Nepal ( YWAM) my ywam leader contacted me last month and ask me if i am interested to join ACTS : SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL MINSTRY YWAM(online)So, i agreed and it was no regret to join this class online , also I can select which class I am interested topics which I am going to attend are #Divine Healing# Deliverance#Dreams And Vision#Evangelism lifestyle#Spiritual Warfare#Supernatural living and I am looking forward to attend these classes and it's a first time I am going to join online classes.

PRAYER POINTS:
1) God's control upon all the intercessor members of 'Sons and righteousness' members also upon their near and dear ones.
2)God's anointing will be upon all the speakers of ACTS:school of supernatural ministry.
3) Please pray that there will be no network problem also I will not get confuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment